Wednesday 17 August 2011

Playful Promises TEASER

In my last update here I mentioned I was doing some artwork for 'Playful Promises'

Now the deadline is a pretty quick one, so for the last couple of days I have been getting some ideas down and starting some preliminary sketches. 
(A big thank you to my friend Fabianna who helped me by agreeing to pose for me for some reference)

Here's a small teaser of just some of the stuff I've been doing:


'Playful Promises' Teaser

Of course, not all this 'teaser' artwork is not necessarily final and might end up being changed, edited, or scrapped altogether during the process with the client, but once the project is finished, I can show you all the artwork fully, and anything that was taken out as a bonus. 

More teasers to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment