Tuesday 18 September 2012

Beauty Queens gift tins- Playful Promises

Logo (c) Playful Promises
I am really happy to say that Playful Promises now have released their new gift tins featuring my illustrations and they are now on sale here

There are 12 kinds, one for each month of the year and each set includes a different design of panties and the decorative tin. My personal favourite images are Miss February, April, August and October.

Sorry for this rather image heavy post but I want to show all the drawings. :)
(Photos of the tins are from the Playful Promises website)

Here they are, January - December in month order





A big thank you again to everyone involved at Playful Promises for giving me this opportunity and to my friend Fab for posing for me for reference.









No comments:

Post a Comment